Dragonica About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Comment

Vindictus Maximum EXP Soloing Guide
Vindictus Maximum EXP Soloing Guide
Published by Tor
11-09-2010
Default Introduction

Introduction

Hello this guide is a work in Progress. I was working on soloing every boat trip and got d/c for the maintainance tonight. So I'll just add what I can.

You get more EXP when you solo. You get even more exp when you choose the oath with the most EXP. Some people might consider soloing at the later levels because you will save tokens. For example, if you have a full party your exp total will be cut in half.

Special Notes

I killed every single monster I could. Every spirit, and every spider. Each monster gives a certain amount of EXP I think. Including the boss. Some of the "Total EXP" might be off because of some monsters not appearing, or they getting killed off by the boss. Like in "Decisive Battle" where the Knoll Chieftain pretty much pwns his own minion trying to get to you. It should be off a bit in those instances.

Also the Oaths that I did were for the most EXP. This is usually with Macha, Solo, or No Potions or something.

Warriors Challenge

If you do these oaths, you will have less random maps to deal with then macha (which is usually 3). Thanks to johnshiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnshiner
You should note certain quests are faster when you use solo challenge oath. Two examples are Decisive Battle and Kobold Chief, both levels will only have 1 random map before the boss, instead of 3 as with every other oath including macha.
Feel free to help me out if you wish

Credits

*Raises Hands* Anyone who wants to help me also gets credit =D Just print screen and send me the pictures.

Also thanks to Gavener for the spider cave information. And thanks to Destrus for the Culprit Behind the Disturbance and White Tyrent Challenge.

Thanks to Tickmeoff, and johnshiner for some additional information.

Also Check Out This Guide

Check out my other guide "EXP Table" It lists the EXP needed for each level.

History

• 12/09/2010
    • Added Spider Overloard and Goliath
    • Added some leveling suggestions for Ruins Of Sanctity as well.
  • 12/03/2010
    • Added Ruins Of Sanctity
    • Removed Some Recommendations
  • 11/22/2010
    • Changed "When To Start Soloing" Added More Tips
  • 11/18/2010
    • Added Information On Kobold Cheif Thanks to TickMeOff
  • 11/14/2010
    • Added Trample Plains
  • 11/13/2010
    • Added Culprit And White Tyrent Challenge
    • Added All Of Anile
    • Added Suggestion From hiddenshade
  • 11/10/2010
    • Added Most of Hoarfrost Hollow
    • Added Most of Anile
    • Added New Section "To Solo Or Not To Solo"
  • 11/09/2010
    • Started Guide

Contents

Tutorial Tools

Category
<< <    Next Page: Perilous Ruins (Page 1 of 6)    >  >>

Yes No
By OoLubbyoO on 11-10-2010, 01:05 AM

Ooo, I can not wait for the ainle information because i really want to lvl my 27 evie, and I hate the grind from 26-30( did it on my lann).
By Plaything on 11-10-2010, 10:42 AM

This might help you a little:

http://vindictusdb.com/monsters
By Gavener on 11-10-2010, 01:15 PM

i clicked on Greid and they was no % on him dropping the Cat's eye Ring, ive seen it drop probley 2 times in 15 runs

i tried to make account was a pain like always, waiting for a link in mail
By Gavener on 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Tor i sent you everything i had on the Spider cave level
need anything else i can do it
By Tor on 11-10-2010, 09:57 PM

Thanks man. I got it. I'm gonna update these tomorrow. Ran out of tokens. Did like 85% of them already.
By Gavener on 11-11-2010, 12:08 AM

what do you still need ?

oh and killed Greid/Greed 6 times seen Ring drop 4 times pretty good drop rate i never got it though
By Tor on 11-11-2010, 07:05 AM

U want to try to solo trample plains or culprit behind the disturbance? I got owned in the culprit one in like 2 minutes fighting the boss. Haven't tried trample plains yet.
By Gavener on 11-11-2010, 12:39 PM

well ill try to
By hiddenshade on 11-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Hey I have a suggestion/input. If you want to level the fastest with using the max potential of your tokens, I'd do Being From the Other World(lv26-30) because it gives the MOST EXP per "tokens(2-4 depending on how much you played). So I guess it in a way is the "fastest way" to level.(Assuming you use all your tokens) Since it gives you more bang out of your tokens. Lol.

Let me try to clarify with an obviously dumbed down hypothetical example: You can get a total of 100k exp from using all your tokens in 2 hours.Now you ran out of tokens. Can't play until ___. Or you can get a total of 200k exp from using all your tokens in 10 hours. No more tokens.Technically number 2 is "slower" but you get more exp from all your tokens.

Also, if you don't want to waste your tokens for solo Being From the Other World tomorrow, I could do that for you since I need to get to lv 31 anyways.

Sorry if I don't make sense. I'm tired and I think what I said was logical x_x.
Last edited by hiddenshade; 11-11-2010 at 06:49 PM..

Comment

Tutorial Tools